We are almost done with this 2-week camping trip...
its a big accomplishment as before this trip I had never slept in a tent, let alone known how to pitch one!
I have so many fun stories and pictures to share, come two days from now when life returns to 'normal' (i.e. I'll be sleeping in a bed, etc).
To leave you hanging, just imagine what it's like to...
-camp in Moordoor and hike around Mount Doom from Lord of the Rings...
-jump off a city pier, fully clothed...
-sledge around rapids on a sacred Maori river...
See you all soon. Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait for pictures!
ReplyDeleteholy smokes. that sounds awesome!!! I'm glad you are having such a blast... but yes you better be jealous of me as well... indeed.... I am living it up in TWO of Davis's classes. yes two. I know. You wish you were in Provo!
ReplyDeleteI love this...I LOVE IT ALL! carpe diem!
ReplyDelete